We are looking for talented developers to develop world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce developer, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will also be involved in analyzing projects, creating customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors.
To ensure success as a Salesforce developer, you should have extensive skills, zeal and understanding of working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that meet the changing needs of the company.
- Meeting with reporting managers to determine CRM needs.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Adhering timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Knowledge of customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of MavensMate or eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Punctual, Disciplined.